OL Learn

All in one falls over every week

HI, I was wondering if someone would be able to help me. I have recently added a few more documents to my workflow to process and since doing this every weekend the all in one seems to fall over. To fix it is a simple case of restarting the workflow but it is not until a few documents have failed that I find out about it. There is nothing wrong with my workflow as it no errors occur during the week but on the weekend when the document level drops it seems to fall over overnight. Prior to me adding these extra documents the software never fell over and was used on a irregular basis. I was wondering if anyone knows if I have done something wrong or how to fix it?

Can you be more specific on what “fall over” means?
It errors out?
It hangs?

Thank you for reading and replying.
It will error out on the all in one process whilst going through the rest of the workflow without issue.
The messages I get on the log are :
ERROR: 08:42:51.073 [0005] W3001 : Error while executing plugin: HTTP/1.1 400 The specified Datamapper config passed into this method refers to a missing resource. (446424)
ERROR: 08:42:51.073 [0005] All in One: W1603 : Plugin failed - 08:42:51 (elapsed time: 00:00:00:044)

This happens to all of the all in one processes, not just one of them, and when you restart the workflow everything works as normal.

Have you tried resubmitting the exact job that was the first one to crash?

I have, once restarting the workflow I resend all of the jobs that have failed and they go through without issue. The error occurs every Monday morning for the past 3 weeks, since I added some more documents to the workflow. It effects both new and old documents when it falls over.

Since it occurs every weekend, something else might be the caused. You might want to check with your IT if any other processes (not Workflow processes) are going on at the time that the first error happens.

From the logs you’ve shown, the error seems that a resource was missing. It could be that an Anti-virus was running a complete scan and had locked some file that are required by your process. If that is the case, you need to had the folder of these resources in the excluded list of your AV.

Could be as well that a backup was happening at the same time, or something else on the network, rendering required resources unavailable at the moment.

I suggest you open a technical support ticket through our website. A technician will be able to remote in and troubleshoot the issue with you.