It can’t be done. There can only be one Workflow Configuration running in service or production mode on any one system.
You could merge all configuration files into a single one though by simply importing the configuration components. To do this,
- open up your main Workflow configuration
- click on the Workflow Button [red button on top left corner] > import > Workflow components
- then select a workflow configuration file
- select the processes, subprocesses, global variables, printers you want to import
- repeat these steps with the third configuration file.
You may import other connect content (data mapper, template, preset…etc) in a similar way.
Please note that a Workflow configuration file can contain up to 512 processes which could all run simultaneously in parallel.